Mu OverKill Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mu Overkill Online forum

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in

Attention Everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Attention Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Attention Everyone   Attention Everyone EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:40 am

Before posting questions around ! check forums because u might find the answer you looking for around the forums !! in any case if u cant find it post your questions here Smile

Back to top Go down
https://muoverkill.darkbb.com
HeroIsBack

HeroIsBack

Attention Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Admin   Attention Everyone EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:32 am

admin why i cannot connect in server i download the part1 and part2 but if i click the OverKillMu.exe i see the error but its chinese i dont understand can u help me how to connect i want to play this but i cannot connect pls help me
Back to top Go down
XupremE

XupremE

Attention Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Everyone   Attention Everyone EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:11 pm

asa09 wrote:
admin why i cannot connect in server i download the part1 and part2 but if i click the OverKillMu.exe i see the error but its chinese i dont understand can u help me how to connect i want to play this but i cannot connect pls help me
Click Here to Download you see those letters on top right, type it in 4 letters then click "Download file". Wait for 50sec, click "Regular download" and THEN enjoy the game. GL mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HeroIsBack

HeroIsBack

Attention Everyone Empty
PostSubject: hi   Attention Everyone EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:12 am

hi how to have FO here RR can buy here or not??
Back to top Go down
HeroIsBack

HeroIsBack

Attention Everyone Empty
PostSubject: hi   Attention Everyone EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:08 am

bro why i cannot download it he said i have downloading but i dont have any to download he said my ip address is proxy i dont know why he said that pls help me to download i want to play this pls...
Back to top Go down
XupremE

XupremE

Attention Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Everyone   Attention Everyone EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:48 pm

asa09 wrote:
bro why i cannot download it he said i have downloading but i dont have any to download he said my ip address is proxy i dont know why he said that pls help me to download i want to play this pls...
Bro I wish to help you but i don't know what you talking about, I gave you the link up there, just download and save it.

-XupremE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attention Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Everyone   Attention Everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mu OverKill Forum :: Overkill Reports/Bugs/Abuses :: Questions-
Jump to: